Making sure personal data is secure and properly dealt with is of paramount importance in our dealings with you. It is therefore important you understand what information we will take, why we need it, and how we will process your details.
How will you use my data?
- The primary reason we will use your data is to allow us to do the job you’ve asked us to do. Specifically, we will use your data to:
• Assess and provide advice to meet your needs and circumstances;
• Introduce you to a range of product and service providers in order to meet your requirements;
• Administer cases and assist processing of applications;
• Tell you about any changes to products and service we have arranged for you;
• Inform you about products and services we think may be suitable for you (unless you ask us not to send you this information).
- We may also process your information in order to meet our legal and regulatory requirements. These may include:
- Complying with the regulations set out by the Financial Conduct Authority and other regulators as required;
- Preventing financial crimes such as money laundering and fraud by passing your details to other relevant bodies such as the police and National Crime Agency where required.
- We may also process your personal data for our own legitimate interests. Typically, these would be limited to:
- Analysing our business for trends and research how we can improve our services to customers;
- Reviewing the work we have carried out for you to ensure we have met the regulations and quality standards;
- Ensuring we are able to exercise or defend legal challenges in the future.
- HL Partnership Limited will use your data to monitor and assess our work to ensure we have provided a high standard of service and met our legal and regulatory commitments.
Who is the Data Controller?
|Smiths Financial Solutions Ltd
|HL Partnership Limited
|152-160 City Road
|2nd Floor Unit 1
Southern Gate Office Village
|0800 001 6515
|Data Controller Registration
How can I get more information?
If you would like further details on how we use your personal information or if you have any data protection queries, please write to:
The Data Protection Officer, HL Partnership Limited, 2nd Floor Unit 1, Southern Gate Office Village, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8GR.
If you’d like to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal data…
…please write in the first instance to The Data Protection Officer at the above address.
If you are not satisfied with the Data Protection Officer’s response, you can make a complaint to:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 (national rate)
Email through their website at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Telephone: 03300 552651